Wednesday 18 May 2016

SKUMLOVE RESPONDS TO OUTRAGE CREATED BY CONTROVERSIAL SINISTER MINISTER ALBUM COVER



(EDITED NC-17 VERSION OF ALBUM COVER)

"When I decided to make this album cover, I wanted to do something that would make some noise. It just seems that the rebellious, unsafe and offensive side of rock music is going extinct. So what better way to pump a little life into it than to get five naked women wearing masks and make them my personal human throne? EMP has already gotten some up-turned eyebrows but they have stood by me. I don't want your parents to like my music. I don't want your parents to approve of the art. I don't want your pastor to be "OK" with the lyrical content. This is a Rock 'N' Roll; it's dirty, it's ugly and it's offensive. I think it's time we re-teach what Rock 'N' Roll really is. This is my big middle finger to the vanilla music industry. It's time for the zombie apocalypse of Rock 'N' Roll to RISE!" - Skum of Skumlove



Skumlove has recently signed to EMP Label Group and will be releasing their 2nd full length album "SINISTER MINISTER" on June 6, 2016 With a reunion show that same night at the Whisky A GoGo.

No comments:

Post a Comment