Thursday 5 February 2015

Darksiderz Releases Official Remix Of Emigrate's "Eat You Alive"



Hardstyle / Hard Dance / Industrial artist Darksiderz has released an official remix of Emigrate's "Eat You Alive." The track is featured on Emigrate's new album "Silent So Long" which is available for purchase now on iTunes.



It's been such an honor to be able to remix a track by someone I looked up to so much as a child. I remember my dad giving me my first Rammstein CD when I was like 10. It feels amazing to be able to have Richards approval on my work! Most definitely a life goal to scratch off my list! - Darksiderz

About Darksiderz: Darksiderz descend upon us from the far reaches of the unknown. He brings a powerful sound of exclusive hard beats that will control both your mind and your body once you step onto the dancefloor. He is a powerhouse behind the decks and in the studio with influences ranging from hard dance to industrial to death metal. He has combined different sounds to spawn a new hard EDM concept and the world will soon know the power of the darkside.

No comments:

Post a Comment