Wednesday 25 February 2015

9ELECTRIC sign to Another Century



Los Angeles based hard rock outfit, 9ELECTRIC, are excited to announce officially inking a world-wide deal with Another Century.

Ron Underwood (9ELECTRIC vocals) states: "I'm completely stoked to now be signed to Another Century. It's a family of true music lovers who put passion into their work. I know this because a lot of the same people helped build my former band's career. It's really good to be back. In a similar twist, it's gonna be awesome to hit the road again with Orgy, only this time with 9E. I've grown a lot since my debauchery days with Opiate for the Masses. Hopefully Jay won't get me to wear booty shorts when I sing 'Blue Monday' with them this time around, ha. The tunes for our debut full-length album are really shaping up. I love writing with my guys! The new rhythms seem generally more aggressive and punchy, but the melodies are becoming slicker as we cut out more and more of the fat. I wanna create this laser beam where you know exactly what everybody's experiencing. It's on the line and absolute in its color and texture. It polarizes the people and creates a battery. That's my goal with 9E."

Check out 9ELECTRIC's latest music video for the track 'Goodbye', which is featured on the group's debut Control EP:



Look for their new full-length album through Another Century later this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment